Between you and me, a lot of people think ‘marketing’ is a dirty word. It’s spammy. It’s salesy.
And they’d be wrong. Marketing is nothing more than a connection. Between you and the people who need your help.
That makes it sound easy, doesn’t it?
In reality, you’re sick of wasting hours posting on social media, only to get to handful of likes on each post. It kills you every time you cut your prices or run “flash sales” to get people to buy your services (that’s when they’re not trying to get them for free). And that’s on top of just not knowing where to start. With so many platforms, tactics, and strategies to choose from, how do you know what will work for you?
That’s why you’ve turned to me. You want someone to guide you through the labyrinth. To cut through the crap and focus on what matters.
My 1-2-1 coaching can help you if you:
- Want to reach a wider audience, but each post just results in crickets
- Know you need a brand but you don’t know where to start – or how to make your existing brand work
- Have a burning desire to make a difference for your clients but you struggle in finding them
- Are totally new to marketing and have no idea where to start
- Have tried a million things already (and you just want someone to help)
- Are ready and willing to learn.
Just imagine it for a moment. Opening your calendar to see it full of dream clients who appreciate your services and do amazing things with your help. Building a booming following on social media that consumes your content like it’s going out of fashion. Landing spots on podcasts – or starting your own – so you can reach even more people who need your help.
It’s all totally possible. You just need help in making it happen.
Each session will focus on a specific area of your marketing, and you’ll leave each conversation with a set of actions to take. It’s not just theory – this is all practical stuff.
And if you’re not sure what qualifies me to help you?
I’ve landed interviews on BBC Radio 4, speaking gigs at Newcastle Castle and Bart’s Pathology Museum, and appearances on a range of podcasts – all using my own marketing methods.
And over 80% of my blog traffic comes from Google – proof you don’t have to rely on social media. I can show you how.
If that wasn’t enough, I also teach marketing and advertising at degree level in my day job.
I literally live and breathe this stuff. And so can you, in a way that you’ll actually enjoy.
Wondering what we’ll look at in your 1-2-1 coaching sessions?
- Mindset problems that hold you back, like Imposter syndrome and procrastinating
- Pinpointing your unique sales proposition (USP)
- Making the technology work for you
- Pricing – how to set a value on what you do (and charge your worth)
- Finding your ideal clients and customers
- Which social media platforms to use – and how to use them
- Building a brand that sees YOU as the true authority in your area
- Adding audio into your marketing strategy, either through audio products or podcasting
- Setting up and marketing a blog
- Email marketing – how to build a relationship through an inbox
This is just a sample of the kind of things we’ll cover in your sessions. A lot of it will be guided by you – both what you want to learn, and what your business needs. Every business is different so your coaching is entirely bespoke to your situation.
Sounds awesome, right? So you’re probably wondering how much this is going to cost.
Well before I answer, ask yourself this.
How much is it costing you NOT to have the right marketing strategies in place?
Don’t think of booking 1-2-1 coaching as a cost. Think of it as an investment in you and your business. So with that in mind, choose from:
Ace of Wands – A Golden Hour of Marketing Marvels
This one-hour marketing consultation will identify your main marketing problem. You’ll leave with a range of tools or strategies you can use to kick this problem to the kerb.
Page of Pentacles – 3-session Bundle
Develop your brand so you can start to carve out your niche online. Discover how to position yourself in your marketing to attract your ideal clients. Learn what to post on social media and how to make copy work in your favour.
Three 60-minute sessions. Value: £100
Queen of Swords – 6-session Bundle
Learn how to set up your social media accounts AND what to post across a consistent 30-day rolling schedule. Uncover your blocks so you can start stepping up in your marketing and use your personality to stand out online. Get visible through voice by adding audio to your strategy. Develop an action plan, a social media calendar, and an editorial calendar for content in a format of your choice.
Six 60-minute coaching sessions. Value: £220
And if you find you need more help after this 1-2-1 coaching? That’s absolutely available too.
Bespoke Branding Service
If you’re really stuck with your branding, why not let me do it for you? I can create the visuals for your brand for you to use across your website and social media. Email me for a quote.
Ask yourself: How much do you want to solve this marketing problem?
I look forward to working with you!