I’ve been tagged for another Versatile Blogger award. This is the third time I’ve had it, after both Danielle LaPaglia and Grace Motley handed it out, but now the awesome Tony Noland has bestowed it too. So here you go.
Seven More Things About Icy
1. My favourite Disney character is Sleeping Beauty’s Maleficent.
2. I actually have the beginnings of a grey streak, but I will continue to dye my hair until it gets wider and I can pretend to be Rogue.
3. I began my DJ career by playing music for hen nights, corporate functions and birthday parties at a restaurant in Newcastle.
4. I have a deep-seated loathing for PowerPoint.
5. I love gunslingers, highwaymen and cavaliers but I find pirates to be uncouth.
6. I find few sounds more full of despair than the sole caw of a lonely crow on a wet afternoon.
7. If I won a considerable amount on the lottery, I really would consider the construction of an underground supervillain lair. And all my henchmen would be dressed as Abba’s Benny and Bjorn.