Amanda from Gift Frippery nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. I’m surprised because ‘inspiring’ is not an adjective I’d normally apply to myself, but I’m clearly pleased as well! So thank you, Amanda.
So here are the rules.
1. You thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (go here, people!).
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know. Provide a link in your post.
3. Write 7 facts about yourself.
4. Display the Very Inspiring Blog Badge on your blog AND on this post.
So here are seven facts about me!
1) I once went speed dating and was asked what my favourite cocktail is. I answered “Molotov”.
2) If I had gone to Hogwarts I would have been in Ravenclaw.
3) I always pictured my bounty hunter from The Guns of Retribution as looking like Nathan Fillion – and I told the cover artist that in the hope that Nathan would play Grey if ever a movie was made, so I’d have an excuse to meet him!
4) I have never had my ears pierced – my current hairstyle would make them kind of pointless.
5) My favourite flavour is not chocolate, as many assume – it’s actually lemon.
6) I’ve had a crush on Jonny Lee Miller since I was fifteen.
7) If I could get anyone to narrate my life, I’d want either Benedict Cumberbatch, Sam Elliott, or Hugo Weaving.
I’m nominating the very lovely Katherine Hajer over at The Eyrea, my fabulous editor Nerine Dorman, the beautiful vampire wrangler Carrie Clevenger, Jessica of Jessica in your Ear, and John Wiswell, one of the most prolific writers I know.